- SPA & HEALTH RESORTS
- HOLIDAY INSPIRATIONS
- VAMED VITALITY WORLD
- BUSINESS & MEETINGS
- CUSTOMER CLUB
- Relax! One Day Holiday
- Relax! After Work
- Chinese, Traditional
Privacy statement & data protection officer
We appreciate your interest in our website.
This privacy statement informs you about the processing activities of your personal data in the context of our website.
The protection of your personal data and of your privacy is very important to us. Therefore, we process your data exclusively on the basis of the existing legal provisions [Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), Data Protection Act 2018 (DSG 2018), ePrivacy Directive, Telecommunications Act 2003 (TKG 2003)].
1. Controller and data protection officer
Pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the GDPR, the controller for this website is VAMED Standortentwicklung & Engineering GmbH (VAMED).
If you have any questions about the processing of your data by VAMED, you can contact us as indicated below:
- by mail to: VAMED Standortentwicklung & Engineering GmbH (VAMED), Sterngasse 5, 1230 Vienna, Austria
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The contact details of the VAMED Data Protection Officer are:
Mag. Per-Oliver Gustavson
Sterngasse 5, 1230 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 60127 0
2. Processing of personal data when visiting the website
2.1 Processing of access data
When you visit our website, we store the access data in so-called web server log files. In addition, log entries in the drupal system are created. We collect the following data from you:
- IP address
- Date and time of access
- Language settings
- Operating system
- Referrer URL
- Your Internet service provider
Purpose of data processing
These data are statistically evaluated to further improve our online offer and make it more user-friendly, to find and fix bugs faster, and to control server capacity. Only in case of a concrete indication of illegal use of our website, we will use this data in a personal form for the purpose of prosecution.
Duration of storage
Your data will only be stored for a period of 5 years.
The legal basis for the processing of access data is the legitimate interest of VAMED (online service offer & data security) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
2.2.1 Use of technical cookies
In order to make the visit to our website as attractive as possible and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small files that are stored on your device. They allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit. The cookies are set in accordance with EU and Austrian law (Art. 5 (3) E-Privacy Directive and Art. 96 (3) TKG 2003).
These are the following cookies:
duration of storage
Indication, if cookies have been deactivated
Indication, if the cookies have been confirmed
Used to distinguish users.
Used to distinguish users.
Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached your site.
6 months from set/update
Used to distinguish users and sessions.
2 years from set/update
You can set your browser in the way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. However, disabling cookies may limit the functionality of our site.
The legal basis for the setting of the technical cookies is the legitimate interest of VAMED (online service offer & data security) according to Art. 6 para. 1 f DSGVO.
2.2.2 Use of third-party cookies
The following third-party cookies are set:
We use the services of Hotelchamp, a professional provider of online software and services, to help us improve our online booking process and to help us personalize and improve our interaction with you.
In providing this service to us and for you, Hotelchamp may process some of your personal data on our behalf. Both Hotelchamp and ourselves value and respect your privacy, and we process and protect your personal data in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
We have concluded a ‘data processing agreement’ with Hotelchamp to make specific arrangements about the processing and protection of your personal data.
We and Hotelchamp may process data such as your e-mail address, IP address, and browser fingerprint, in combination with your booking data and your other interactions on our website, in order to provide content and offers to you which we think will be most relevant and appealing to you. For example, if your booking dates are on Christmas, we may provide you with a special Christmas offering. Or if your booking data shows you are a family, we may provide you with a special family deal.
Only your interactions with us and our website are used to personalize our content and offers to you, not your behavior on other websites or elsewhere.
To prevent cookies from being set by advertisers, you can also block third-party cookies in your browser. Here are instructions for the most common browsers: Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer. In Apple's Safari, third-party cookies are blocked by default.
1.2.3 Google Analytics
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is the legitimate interest of VAMED (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR), which involves the evaluation of the website and analysis of website activities.
Recipients of the data
These data are forwarded to Google for the stated purposes.
Duration of storage
The personal data is stored for a period of 14 month and then deleted.
2.3 Social Plugins
This website includes social plugins ("plugins") which are the following:
- facebook, betrieben von Facebook Irland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Irland, FN 462932 / Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025
The plugins are marked with a logo or the name of the operator. When you you visit a VAMED website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the server of the operators. The operator transmits the content of the plugin directly to your browser and integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugins, the operator receives the information that you entered the corresponding VAMED website. If you are logged in to your user account of the operator, he can assign the visit to your user account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking on a plugin button, the corresponding information is transmitted directly from your browser to the operator and stored there. By logging out of your user account, you can prevent the operator from assigning the collected information to your user account.
• facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
The website includes links to other websites. These references to websites of other Internet users are provided as a service to cover wider information needs of the accessing party. VAMED has no influence on their content. VAMED assumes no liability for this content. The provider of the linked website is exclusively responsible for the content and correctness of the information provided there.
4. VAMED Vitality Club
The current terms and conditions (including information on data protection) of the customer club of the VAMED Vitality World, VAMED Vitality Club, can be found here.
The current terms and conditions of our Online-Shop can be found here.
6. Request form for seminars
We look forward to hearing from you.
When you contact us using the request form, VAMED processes your personal information indicated below:
- number of participants
- e-mail adress
- notes (optional)
Purpose of data processing
The personal data that you provide when you contact us processed for the purposes of
- contacting you and,
- preparing an offer based on the given data.
The processing of your personal data for the purpose of contacting you is based on taking the necessary steps prior to entering into a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR.
Duration of storage
The data processed for the above-mentioned purposes will be processed for the duration of the business relationship and/or beyond that, up to the expiration of all legal storage periods.
7. Data security
The security of your personal data is very important to us.
Taking into account the state of the art in terms of technology, the implementation costs and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the data processing, as well as the likelihood and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, VAMED implements appropriate technical and organizational measures within the meaning of Article 32 of the GDPR.
In this sense, the following measures, inter alia, are taken to protect your data and to protect against loss, destruction, access, modification and distribution by unauthorized persons:
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of systems and services related to data processing;
- Ensuring rapid restoration of the availability of personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- Implementation of procedures for the periodic review, assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of the data processing.
Please note that we do not accept any liability for the disclosure of information due to errors that are not attributable or attributable to us in data transmission and/or unauthorized access by third parties.
8. Your rights
You have the following rights as a user of our website:
- Right of access to information (Article 15 of the GDPR): You have the right to obtain confirmation from VAMED as to whether your personal data are being processed. In addition, you have the right to further information about the specific purposes of the processing, the categories of the personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data concerned, the storage period, the right to erasure or rectification of your personal data or restriction of processing and the right to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint and the right to any available information as to their source.
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR): You have the right to obtain from VAMED the immediate rectification of your personal data. This right includes the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure (Article 17 of the GDPR): You have the right to obtain from VAMED the immediate erasure of your personal data, provided that the reasons stated in Article 17 (1) (a) to (f) of the GDPR (e.g. the purpose for processing no longer applies) and the processing of your personal data is no longer required.
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR): In the cases mentioned in Article 18 of the GDPR (e.g. inaccuracy of the processed personal data, unlawfulness of the processing, etc.), you also have the right to obtain from VAMED the restriction of processing.
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR): You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to VAMED in a structured and commonly used format and to have VAMED transmit this data to another controller (e.g. to another law firm).
- Right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR): You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on this website.
- Withdrawal of consent (Article 7 of the GDPR): You have the option of withdrawing any consent given to VAMED at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint In addition, you can lodge a complaint at any time with the
Austrian Data Protection Authority at:
Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde [Austrian Data Protection Authority)
1080 Vienna, Austria
Telephone: +43 1 521 52-25 69
With the exception of the right to lodge a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority, you can assert your rights with VAMED at the following address: